Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eric's Sister----Any resemblance?


Now you know that I am not very vain to post this picture of myself in college. My Grandma always made me get PERMS! Look at the Hair!!! All you can see is my forhead!!! Look at that dress. I rememember thinking I was so hot in that. What was I thinking? Those eyebrows are plucked just perfect!! Many ask how I met Eric.................Well here it is..............Debbie...................She was my college roomate at BSU.......This is Eric's younger sister. When Debbie married I walked down the aisle with Eric.......If you want to hear more of this story I will tell you.........It has to do with sailing trips, staying on his sailboat, driving hours to Ohio to see him (and, oh yeah, my college room mate, Debbie).............XOXOXOX

1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love Debbie! I love that she brought your wonderful Eric into your life!! I love that you posted that picture. I'm so proud of you that you got your playlist up and going.

One more thing...
I love you!!